- Reports & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
NSW Snowy Mountains, Australia
Access to Thredbo (0 km)
Snowcreek 1 - 1 bedroom.
Snowcreek 5 - 1 bedroom + loft
This beautifully appointed chalets have quality furnishings throughout and features a relaxing spa bath, gourmet kitchen and lock up garage with heated driveway. Set in a pleasant bush location and suitable for a smaller family.
Snow Creek 1
|Daily||5 nights m/w||7 nights|
Min Stay Value Season - 5 nights
Min Stay All Other Seasons -
5 night or 7 nights
VALUE - 7th June - 22nd June, 1st September - 6th October
SHOULDER - 23rd - 27th June, 14th July - 1st August, 18th - 29th August & Excluding Week-Ends
HIGH - 4th - 17th August, All Week-Ends in July and August
SCHOOL HOLS - 28th June - 13th July
|2-4 Nights||5-6 Nights||7+ Nights|
Prices are per night
Arrival dates and length of stay
Any day arrival (excluding NSW School Holidays)
Midweek stays - minimum 3 nights
Weekend stays - minimum 2 nights
NSW School Hols 30 June - 13 July 2013
2 nights - Arrive Friday
5 nights - Arrive Sunday
7 nights - Arrive Friday or Sunday
Low Season 7 - 22 June; 1 Sept - 7 Oct
Shoulder Season 23 - 29.June; 14 - 25 July; 18 - 31 August
High Season 30 June - 13 July; 26 July - 17 August
50% deposit required for bookings prior to 60 day before departure
Full payment 100% required 60 days prior to arrival
1. Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 15% of the Total Cost.
2. Bookings cancelled 30 to 60 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the Total Cost.
3. For those booking cancelled less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Total Cost will be incurred (that is, there will be no refund)
Deposits cannot be transferred between properties
Travelling By Car
* From Sydney: Take the Hume Highway south-west to Goulburn, then the Federal highway south to Canberra or Queanbeyan.
* From Canberra/Queanbeyan: Take the Monaro Highway south to Cooma, then the Snowy Mountains Highway south-west to Jindabyne.
* From Jindabyne: Take the Thredbo Road (Alpine Way) to Thredbo
Travelling By Air
The nearest commercial airports to Perisher Valley are at Cooma and Canberra.
The Snow Express Shuttle bus meets all flights to and from Snowy Mountains Airport at Cooma. Bookings are essential
Travelling By Bus
Numerous companies in Canberra and Sydney offer bus services ask one of our consultants for more information
Lock Up Garage