- Reports & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
NSW Snowy Mountains, Australia
Access to Thredbo (0 km)
Magpies Nest - 1 bedroom + loft.
Positioned in the lower section of the Silverwood Complex, this freestanding chalet is cosy and well appointed. Featuring slow combustion fireplace, filtered mountain views, 1 bedroom and loft, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, laundry, ski locker and drying cabinet, car parking and is close to all Thredbo village facilities.
|Magpies Nest||Daily||5 nights m/w||7 nights|
Min Stay All Seasons - 2 night
Value - 7th June - 22nd June, 1st September - 6th October
Shoulder - 23-27 Jun, 14 Jul-1 Aug, 18-29 Aug & Exc Weekends
High - 4-17 Aug, All Weekends in Jul & Aug
School Hols - 28 Jun - 13 Jul
50% deposit required for bookings prior to 60 day before departure
Full payment 100% required 60 days prior to arrival
1. Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 15% of the Total Cost.
2. Bookings cancelled 30 to 60 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the Total Cost.
3. For those booking cancelled less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Total Cost will be incurred (that is, there will be no refund)
Deposits cannot be transferred between properties
Travelling By Car
* From Sydney: Take the Hume Highway south-west to Goulburn, then the Federal highway south to Canberra or Queanbeyan.
* From Canberra/Queanbeyan: Take the Monaro Highway south to Cooma, then the Snowy Mountains Highway south-west to Jindabyne.
* From Jindabyne: Take the Thredbo Road (Alpine Way) to Thredbo
Travelling By Air
The nearest commercial airports to Perisher Valley are at Cooma and Canberra.
The Snow Express Shuttle bus meets all flights to and from Snowy Mountains Airport at Cooma. Bookings are essential
Travelling By Bus
Numerous companies in Canberra and Sydney offer bus services ask one of our consultants for more information