- Reports & News
- About Us
- Contact Us
NSW Snowy Mountains, Australia
Access to Thredbo (0 km)
2 - 2 bedroom
Premier Spacious and beautifully appointed apartments with quality furnishings and fittings, opposite Credo's restaurant, Combustion fire place, parking, balcony with exceptional mountain views. Alpine ambiance at its best in Thredbo.
|Aspect 2||2-4 Nights||5-6 Nights||7+ Nights|
Arrival dates and length of stay
Any day arrival (excluding NSW School Holidays)
Midweek stays - minimum 3 nights
Weekend stays - minimum 2 nights
NSW School Hols 30 June - 13 July 2013
2 nights - Arrive Friday
5 nights - Arrive Sunday
7 nights - Arrive Friday or Sunday
Low Season 7 - 22 June; 1 Sept - 7 Oct
Shoulder Season 23- 29.June; 14 - 25 July; 18 - 31 August
High Season 30 June - 13 July; 26 July - 17 August
50% deposit required for bookings prior to 60 day before departure
Full payment 100% required 60 days prior to arrival
1. Bookings cancelled more than 60 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 15% of the Total Cost.
2. Bookings cancelled 30 to 60 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the Total Cost.
3. For those booking cancelled less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Total Cost will be incurred (that is, there will be no refund)
Deposits cannot be transferred between properties
Travelling By Car
* From Sydney: Take the Hume Highway south-west to Goulburn, then the Federal highway south to Canberra or Queanbeyan.
* From Canberra/Queanbeyan: Take the Monaro Highway south to Cooma, then the Snowy Mountains Highway south-west to Jindabyne.
* From Jindabyne: Take the Thredbo Road (Alpine Way) to Thredbo
Travelling By Air
The nearest commercial airports to Perisher Valley are at Cooma and Canberra.
The Snow Express Shuttle bus meets all flights to and from Snowy Mountains Airport at Cooma. Bookings are essential
Travelling By Bus
Numerous companies in Canberra and Sydney offer bus services ask one of our consultants for more information
Due to overnight snowfalls during winter, there is no parking at Perisher Valley itself. We recommend that you leave your car at Bullock's Flat (on the Thredbo Road). You are not required to carry snow chains and the parking is free. You can then travel by Skitube to Perisher. Please contact us beforehand to check snow conditions.
The Skitube train runs regularly from Bullock's Flat to the Perisher Skitube Terminal.
Free oversnow transport is available on arrival and departure and daily to and from the Perisher Skitube Terminal. Please contact the lodge beforehand with your expected arrival time.
* From Jindabyne: Take the Perisher Road (Kosciuszko rd)